Haunted Wood I can’t escape these thoughts in my broken mind
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She knew there was truth in what he said and she listened on. "As much I want to I can't either." She guessed because can join the club of the messed up and broken. He mentioned that he never had family and deep down the dark female wished she could say the same then she could sleep at night.

He asked about her family and she chuckled. "Where do I even start." She guessed she can speak of her brother. "First kill was when me and my littermates were six months, my parents put me and my brother Nightfire against each other due to use being the smallest of her litters." The memory of her brothers torn up corpse flashed in her mind and she wanted desperately to unsee it. "He died shortly after." She felt her heart or what was left of it.

"I was disgusted with my family for forcing me to do that so I left. I trained and killed anything in my path until I could return and kill the bitch before she had anymore litters. She made us slaughter each other for sport and so our father would leave her ass. That's when I realized I enjoyed every minute of making her scream in agony and pain." 

She could remember her mother pleading with her to let her live and it was more clear than ever. "My father had returned back from a hunt and seen what I'd done and attempted to rape and kill me. Him being bigger than me gave him the advantage until my brother..." the only sibling of hers she cared for except for her sister Akna. "...saw and pulled him off, we ripped his throat out together." Now that was something she could smile about. "Then fast forward to last season my sister came to kill me claiming that my brother Nightfire was alive and told her to kill me but I knew she was mad. So Valour killed her for me under my orders. That's the only kill I regret." Serem prepared for him to leave her and never look back as the woman stared at her paws.
”Common” "Spanish"
Messages In This Thread
RE: I can’t escape these thoughts in my broken mind - by Serem - April 12, 2020, 02:43 AM