Old Friends, Old Enemies [MATURE]
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
Holy sh*t, @Cara . Dayum! LOL. I'll get this archived after I write this post. Last post with Maj ever... only for him to find out they were alive at the last second. Oh well...

Majesty lay in a pool of his own blood, blind and in so much pain it was unbelievable. And now that he was choking on blood, now he realized how horrible others could be, and how they could lie to his own face about something so important. He wasn't so mad about getting his eyes ripped out, and getting fatally wounded. He'd been expecting it. He'd wanted to die. He'd provoked them so they'd kill him. So no, he wasn't bothered about the attack, and his now blindness. He was bothered because Cara had lied to him, only to tell him the truth right as he was about to collapse into Death's arms.

... Or was she telling the truth? Maybe she wasn't. Maybe she'd been telling the truth when she said that Erika and his pups were dead. Maybe she'd lied about them being alive so that he would suffer right before the end. It didn't matter regardless. He was going to die either way.

With a last cough, that turned into choking, a single gurgled breath escaped his torn-out throat before his heart stopped and his body relaxed -- dead.
Messages In This Thread
Old Friends, Old Enemies [MATURE] - by Majesty - August 18, 2014, 04:21 PM
RE: Old Friends, Old Enemies - by Cara - August 18, 2014, 05:17 PM
RE: Old Friends, Old Enemies - by Kaname - August 19, 2014, 10:48 AM
RE: Old Friends, Old Enemies - by Majesty - August 20, 2014, 04:24 PM
RE: Old Friends, Old Enemies - by Cara - August 22, 2014, 09:57 PM
RE: Old Friends, Old Enemies - by Kaname - August 23, 2014, 08:33 PM
RE: Old Friends, Old Enemies - by Majesty - August 28, 2014, 12:09 PM
RE: Old Friends, Old Enemies - by Cara - August 29, 2014, 07:55 PM
RE: Old Friends, Old Enemies - by Kaname - August 30, 2014, 01:35 PM
RE: Old Friends, Old Enemies - by Majesty - August 30, 2014, 07:40 PM
RE: Old Friends, Old Enemies [MATURE] - by Cara - September 02, 2014, 06:32 PM
RE: Old Friends, Old Enemies [MATURE] - by Kaname - September 04, 2014, 02:27 PM
RE: Old Friends, Old Enemies [MATURE] - by Majesty - September 04, 2014, 09:15 PM