Whitefish River Was it all in my head??(thought it would be different this time)
Big Man, Walking In The Park
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
The moment wouldn't last forever for Howl had come on the scene and the titan's heart almost jumped out of his throat. He whipped his large head around to see that the male was right there, he had watched them together, he had watched them become one. First, Connor was confused, why was Howl here in the first place? Second, what was he saying? Had Moon and Howl been together before? But, But Moon didn't say anything to him! Is Howl even telling the truth? The titan's eyes widened as the male spoke his truth, there was a great deal of hurt and betrayal in his voice which was something that only told Connor that his instincts were right.

He fucked up.

Connor's ears dropped with his brows arching up and his lips peeling back into a deep frown, his breathing became rapid as he darted his eyes back in forth from Moonshadow to Howl. What had he done? His draw dropped horrified as Howl finished his preaching and turned away, exiting the scene, Connor looked to Moonshadow with desperation in his eyes, "you mean to tell me that you were seeing someone else all along?" His voice came out like a whisper, almost like he was about to cry as his emerald eyes looked into the eyes of the woman he just made love to.

Now he just felt sick.

He didn't wait for her to reply as rage started boiling in his blood, he figured that she would make excuses for herself since she didn't tell him at all, did she use her depression just to use him? Connor's once distraught face turned into one of rage, his nose wrinkled and his brows furrowed, his once sympathetic gaze turned into one of hatred. He didn't say anything to the woman, instead, he whipped around and dashed for Howl, he dashed for the man that he had betrayed, was it even his fault? No matter, he called out for him as he caught the male in his sights, "Howl, wait!" He skidded up to him with his chest heaving, "there has been a mistake, or-or something! Moonshadow didn't tell me that she had relations with you!" Connor panted, his eyes widen with hurt for he didn't want the male to think less of him because he had made a mistake and he felt like an utter idiot for not sensing it. He should have known better!

But the titan didn't want Howl to be hurt, "I-I'm sorry! I was a fool! I had no idea I swear! If I had known, I would have never done it!," he stumbled but his words were true and sincere, he would have never committed such an act for cheating in his eyes was a sin. 

All cheating does is hurt others, and that was the thing Connor hated the most.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Was it all in my head??(thought it would be different this time) - by Connor - June 09, 2020, 11:08 PM