Northstar Vale with copper upon your tongue
"But if I live, I win,"
345 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel
All Welcome 
Fen is looking for a sparring mentor - if anyone aiming for Mercenary would like a thread? @Yuudai perhaps?

Days trickled by slowly, most oft spent toiling - tilling the soil. With hormones running rampant, and an unexplained somber air cast over her new society, the druid found she preferred the company of the trees. But perhaps that was merely the comfort of familiarity, of isolation. Regardless, it seemed safer to stay away from the intoxicating scents and rutting males. 

In time, Awenfen was certain she'd come to feel comfortable here - any other alternative would only manifest if she surrendered to doubt. In those days, spent hiding within the rudimentary gardens, the midwife silently mulled and debated; she agonized, flitting indecisively until at last she worked up the courage to seek Yuudai. 

Reiko'd introduced the soft-spoken guardian whilst touring the eccentric Peasant - mentioning his warrior status in private. An idea had been conceived, one that niggled in the back of her mind relentlessly. Despite her embarrassment at asking for help, her uncertainty in requesting it from the unfamiliar northerner, the wyvern knew it would cease to abate until she got it over with. 

What was the worst that could happen - he might say no?

The botanist had the good sense to wait until midmorning, long enough that the pallid dreskar would have risen and might have the time to complete more important tasks first. 

At last, the fawn nervously trotted through the forest, tracking down Yuudai as anxiety swirled in her bloodstream like tiny whirlpools curling down the drain.
"You see, I got a bullet for a tooth and
I'm gonna use it to shoot you."
Messages In This Thread
with copper upon your tongue - by Necahual - April 18, 2020, 12:36 AM
RE: with copper upon your tongue - by Yuudai - April 22, 2020, 10:19 PM
RE: with copper upon your tongue - by Necahual - April 25, 2020, 01:03 PM
RE: with copper upon your tongue - by Yuudai - May 06, 2020, 10:44 PM
RE: with copper upon your tongue - by Necahual - May 09, 2020, 12:30 AM
RE: with copper upon your tongue - by Yuudai - May 24, 2020, 03:05 AM
RE: with copper upon your tongue - by Necahual - May 26, 2020, 07:28 AM
RE: with copper upon your tongue - by Yuudai - June 16, 2020, 10:38 PM
RE: with copper upon your tongue - by Necahual - June 22, 2020, 09:41 AM