Seaside Moors my boy builds coffins with hammers and nails
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
her disagreement lilts forth with a little hum as she arches an amused brow at him. "is that your job around here? go out all sharp and chiseled and lure the women back with the polite gestures of a handsome gentleman?the grin to curl at the sides of her slender muzzle has an uncanny, feral aspect to it whilst eyes remain as darkly sibylline as ever despite the light tease to prance across her tongue. jest is good, makes it easier to ignore the tightening fist in her chest as the swish of her tail fails to cease and her flighty gaze continues to skip from man to shadow and back again. yet their time together is short lived as ears swivel to catch the telltale noise of grass being disrupted by the gait of another. it's easy to spot him, tremendous and phosphoresce as the shadows roll back to make way for the cutting light and eyes narrow at the question to be directed at rose. her pelt prickles with indignation; wishing to cut in and assure him that she's very well capable of speaking for herself but she stands still and impassive. 

it is all too easy to slip into the caress of being incognito, in fact it comes more naturally to her than the joking, uncertain woman rosencrantz had been exposed to. now she is the soldier, cool, respectul and aloof; watching the conversation from afar. she nods when rose falls quiet, obviously agreeing that she should be the one to speak and that gesture as small as it is, sends a soft warmth tickling through the safely tucked parts of her chest. blinking slowly, she regards the young man calmly and when her jaw opens it snakes forth a smooth set of words "i'm tundra and yes i've known rosencrantz a while now. i am without a pack at the moment and so decided i would join rusalka since i know someone here, that is if you'll have meshe casts a sidelong glance at bertók as the raven shifts from the cover of her figure; tensing very slightly as the bird casts a peculiarly pointed look at the new man. she follows his gaze, curious as to what he sees and yet wary as ever when the fragile creature was in the presence of unknown wolves. in blackfeather the ravens were never treated as prey but she could not confidently say the same for the rest of the wolves roaming the teekons. she inspects him closer now but there's nothing all too significant about him save his impressive size. he is young but she's not all that phased by age, if he is a leader so was maegi and she had respected the woman without a doubt for her youth. plus, fighting and killing as a yearling with other teenagers told her a lot. still, she is aware of a strange energy buzzing from rosencrantz as he eyes the man and she can not help but feel it rub off of her, so the frostbound gaze that blinks at him is consistently vigilant.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: my boy builds coffins with hammers and nails - by Tundra - April 27, 2020, 12:14 PM