Moonspear Fuck you if you love a car for its paint job
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
For matters he was well-versed in and easily invested in, all within a comfortable scene, he was quick to overload. Maybe it was too much, but he didn't need much encouragement when it came to opening the floodgates of ramble. As one able to be talkative when he was at ease, especially from a family prone to quiet sorts, he was also used to this being overbearing--or obnoxious. But, he nodded easily with a soft grin to match. Of course, it's easy for them to go together when you're on the lookout, he replied. There's been plenty of times when I set out for one and end up finding the other, he mentioned, and of course, he was happy to be there with her while she tested them for her own tastes.

He wanted to believe he could help provide a safe opportunity, no judgements or pressures, for her to try them and if one of them that he did favor didn't work out for Yama, then so be it; he was just glad to give her the chance. And hopefully, they wouldn't find anything dire on their circuit to completely turn her away from it, though that was sometimes just up to luck. Though.. most days did trend towards quiet, there was never any knowing ahead of time.

Then, after a thoughtful, but fleeting pause: I think that's important to be able to appreciate that time to yourself. Some cannot, and.. that seems like it would be stressful to me, since it seems easy to spiral into being alone strictly meaning.. loneliness, or worse, when it doesn't have to, he detailed, perhaps generously, but he righted quickly. A bit of both is nice, I think. And I definitely don't mind your company, any time, so long as mine's not too rambling for your tastes either, he smirked back at her, good-natured as he was. Though life was sure to keep him busy in the weeks to come, from rank and family alike, he wished to hold fast to the siblings he still had here with him; they were awfully few and far between compared to what had once been, and some distant part of him would always ache for this. What did their parents think? Jarilo had never missed their encouragement to fly freely if life and opportunity called for it, but were these the circumstances they had envisioned? Something made him want to doubt that when he thought too hard about it.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
Fuck you if you love a car for its paint job - by Yama - April 27, 2020, 11:30 PM
RE: Fuck you if you love a car for its paint job - by Jarilo - June 30, 2020, 08:39 PM