Wheeling Gull Isle if I tell you why I must stay,
stars cannot shine without darkness
469 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Her nerves, pulled taut with tension swiftly eased as Hua greeted her with nothing short of warmth and a smile. She wasn't exactly the picture of a typical mother, snapping at any who so much as peered into the den. Still, Tzila remained on guard, shuffling only inches closer, on her belly now. The faint line of a smile played at her own lips, silver eyes meeting aqua. 

"Nonsense. I understand that motherhood is a full-time job. So I've heard." How ironic it was that such a phrase would come round full circle, landing squarely on her own shoulders in a few short months. She tried to peer back past the Empress, to catch a hopeful glimpse of the tiny bodies. The scent of new life and milk flooded her senses from the den’s interior. "I've been managing. I just take it one day at a time, since it's been so long that I've lived by the seaside." She replied honestly. But enough about her welfare. Her expression was soft but riddled with well-meaning concern - an odd look on her chiseled, dark face. "What of you? How are...they?"
Messages In This Thread
if I tell you why I must stay, - by Huā - May 01, 2020, 04:24 PM
RE: if I tell you why I must stay, - by RIP Tzila - May 01, 2020, 09:04 PM
RE: if I tell you why I must stay, - by Huā - May 02, 2020, 11:52 AM
RE: if I tell you why I must stay, - by RIP Tzila - May 08, 2020, 02:50 PM
RE: if I tell you why I must stay, - by Huā - May 10, 2020, 01:41 PM
RE: if I tell you why I must stay, - by RIP Tzila - May 19, 2020, 10:52 PM
RE: if I tell you why I must stay, - by Huā - May 21, 2020, 10:21 PM
RE: if I tell you why I must stay, - by RIP Tzila - May 31, 2020, 09:07 PM
RE: if I tell you why I must stay, - by Huā - June 01, 2020, 02:10 PM
RE: if I tell you why I must stay, - by RIP Tzila - June 03, 2020, 11:58 PM
RE: if I tell you why I must stay, - by Huā - June 05, 2020, 05:41 PM