Wheeling Gull Isle if I tell you why I must stay,
stars cannot shine without darkness
469 Posts
Ooc — Mai
She nodded. "Yes, the maternal instinct. I once doubted I even had it, but I guess I was wrong." She replied with a wry little smile. Her silver eyes widened just a fraction, dark lashes fanning them blinking, when Hua praised her as both a warrior and a packmate. Tzila had never been complimented in such an endearing way before, and honestly, she didn't know how to handle it. She wondered...would the Empress still think the same if she knew of her past life, wrapped in darkness? Well, now was not the time to even consider bringing the subject up. If it happened, it happened.

"T-thank you. I'm trying." Was all she could say as her eyes fell to the side. She had come to this place to re-discover herself. To see if it was even possible to be a better person. It was still early yet, and she would hate for Hua and her followers to judge her too quickly. As the Empress went to offer to tell her a tale, her ears pricked up, interest coming alive on her features. Giving only but a soft hum as a prompt for her to continue.
Messages In This Thread
if I tell you why I must stay, - by Huā - May 01, 2020, 04:24 PM
RE: if I tell you why I must stay, - by RIP Tzila - May 01, 2020, 09:04 PM
RE: if I tell you why I must stay, - by Huā - May 02, 2020, 11:52 AM
RE: if I tell you why I must stay, - by RIP Tzila - May 08, 2020, 02:50 PM
RE: if I tell you why I must stay, - by Huā - May 10, 2020, 01:41 PM
RE: if I tell you why I must stay, - by RIP Tzila - May 19, 2020, 10:52 PM
RE: if I tell you why I must stay, - by Huā - May 21, 2020, 10:21 PM
RE: if I tell you why I must stay, - by RIP Tzila - May 31, 2020, 09:07 PM
RE: if I tell you why I must stay, - by Huā - June 01, 2020, 02:10 PM
RE: if I tell you why I must stay, - by RIP Tzila - June 03, 2020, 11:58 PM
RE: if I tell you why I must stay, - by Huā - June 05, 2020, 05:41 PM