Wheeling Gull Isle if I tell you why I must stay,
stars cannot shine without darkness
469 Posts
Ooc — Mai
She lifted her head a little higher, ears pricking stiffly in recognition the second Hydra's name slipped off Hua's lips. The faint smile that had been on her maw grew, if only slightly. "I know Hydra. We have met, on more than one occasion. My respect for her runs deep." Tzila chose not to tell the Empress that the Queen of Moonspear was allied with her former pack, the Nightwalkers. Hua might already have that information herself. The brutal pack was in the past. Or so she thought.

She went into details of an attack on Hydra's son. Silver eyes narrowed as she hashed out the description of the female assailant, then next, one of her partner, with a name tacked on. It rang a bell, what she heard. But it had been so very long ago when she had seen such wolves. And when she did, her time with them was brief, or only in passing. After digging through her old memories, Tzila gave a hesitant reply. "I believe I might know these wolves, but..." Her brows pinched together, as if she were confirming if her memory served her right. "...it's been such a long time. Like an eternity." The uncertainty on her face washed away, replaced by a more self-assured look. "But I will know for sure, when and if, I see them again." 
Messages In This Thread
if I tell you why I must stay, - by Huā - May 01, 2020, 04:24 PM
RE: if I tell you why I must stay, - by RIP Tzila - May 01, 2020, 09:04 PM
RE: if I tell you why I must stay, - by Huā - May 02, 2020, 11:52 AM
RE: if I tell you why I must stay, - by RIP Tzila - May 08, 2020, 02:50 PM
RE: if I tell you why I must stay, - by Huā - May 10, 2020, 01:41 PM
RE: if I tell you why I must stay, - by RIP Tzila - May 19, 2020, 10:52 PM
RE: if I tell you why I must stay, - by Huā - May 21, 2020, 10:21 PM
RE: if I tell you why I must stay, - by RIP Tzila - May 31, 2020, 09:07 PM
RE: if I tell you why I must stay, - by Huā - June 01, 2020, 02:10 PM
RE: if I tell you why I must stay, - by RIP Tzila - June 03, 2020, 11:58 PM
RE: if I tell you why I must stay, - by Huā - June 05, 2020, 05:41 PM