Haunted Wood I've got a cross that I bear but you don't see it
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
He wondered what she meant by 'heard'. Considering it was Valium and Lithium they were speaking of he assumed they'd been rowdy since the start and gave an amused smile picturing Serem's children and Vanity's becoming companions instead of enemies. Valour hoped it would go that way, he didn't want to watch younger kids grow in the same every day fight or die situation for both their lives or simply just recognition. "They're Nightwalkers of course they will" he agreed with a smile though secretly he was sure it would have to do with the savage spirit in their genetics. He'd watched Vanity end the lives of coyotes like it was nothing. Seen her get struck in a hunt and continue like it was nothing. Definitely true Nightwalker spirit. As the conversation seemed to be left with nowhere to go on the subject of her kids he fell silent trying to think of another. "Is it weird that I wanted Hela to stay? I don't have any friends but her and Clay were kind of. And Clay is over the mountains"  He wasn't sure why of all things that's what his brain tossed out. After seeing Serem being so gentle with the five other pups he'd begun to notice the absence of a mother and who was the only older woman in the pack who was nice to him and would probably not be an ass about his vulnerability? Vanity.
3/10 mastery
Messages In This Thread
RE: I've got a cross that I bear but you don't see it - by Valour - May 06, 2020, 12:43 PM