The Sentinels 'Cause I'm a screamer, baby make me a mute
91 Posts
Ooc — Lullaby
Away
Private 
Was she right for leaving them, for letting the new parents experience their joy without her within their walls? Was it better that she not be there to remind them that the only reason the had those four healthy puppies was the woman they befriended? She had thought so, pregnancy would have killed the woman. It almost had during their first try, instead she had come out weak and their children had not survived due to it being too early. Oh but how it was hard to leave those adorably wiggling puptatoes, how hard it was to leave the one they let her name because she looked so much like her. Her little Momo, would she have her eyes or would she have her father's soft grey? She would never know.

The couple would thank her, as it was Astrid had started producing milk and nursing the little one. She was no longer needed. Oh, sure, they said that her friendship was valuable. That they would call her an aunt, that she could help raise them but she couldn't do it. She had no idea how hard it would be until they were next to her, until they had took their squeaking gasps and latched onto her as their mother. She would never be able to let them keep them without her being another mother.

A sigh escaped her lips as she finally realised where her paws had brought her, without thinking she was back in a place she use to be so familiar with. A place she found her childhood love and fell hard for a warrior woman, a place where everything shattered and she had a beautiful baby boy. She missed him, did he ever miss her, did he ever think of her fondly? Did @Minori miss her, did she even want to see her again? Was she still here?

That was when she began to sing, start a song she had heard sung by the woman she still loved.
common | japanese
[Image: counselor.gif] 0/5 | [Image: chronicler.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
'Cause I'm a screamer, baby make me a mute - by Takara - May 06, 2020, 06:21 PM