Noctisardor Bypass Come on, let's savor what we're falling for
159 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Much to his relief, Arbiter didn't make a comment on his less than graceful entrance; he always hated when his short-comings were pointed out because they were already on replay in his mind every day. He didn't really need others to comment on them unless they had something constructive to offer to help him be better. Pheiros was always looking for ways to better. 

On that note, and with Arbiter's full attention, he got right to the point. I met a man in the valley near where we used to live, the golden boy started. He leads a new pack over there, and I wasn't sure if you were aware of it. His gaze lifted only briefly to study her expression before it fell to the ground in front of them. He seemed really nice; he even invited me to come see his territory. I was thinking maybe we could have an alliance with them. This had a small smile forming on Pheiros' face. He still couldn't get over that they lived with bears. His name was Merrick; he said he knew you—that you used to be his leader. He looked to Arbiter then, his expression curious; he wanted to know what she would say. His hope was that she would be proud of his initiative.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Come on, let's savor what we're falling for - by Pheiros - June 08, 2020, 08:32 PM