Coconut Grove sitting in the back seat smoking a cigarette you thought was gonna be your last
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
the reflected stars gutter in the twin inky pools blinking adoringly upon her moon kissed man. hers, how surreal was that? this stalwart soldier had just declared his wish to devote himself to her, her! would such a fact ever grow mundane in nature to her? would it ever cease to make her skin crawl as if the very celestial bodies gazing upon them were stroking her spine? she could not imagine such a thing ever losing such eddying intensity and shamelessly relished in the vehement velocity of her thundering heart, the free high in which she currently endured. love, a force so powerfully ancient that wolves tripped head over heels to fall victim to its euphoric clutch. she understood wholly, the yearn for such a drug implanted in the depths of their conscience, for never had felt so whole

rapturous smile presses firmly upon pallid features as her head shakes. "i would be a right fool not to, you're a really good guy rosencrantz. trulyit trills sweetly forth, hot breath stirring the fringes of his ears as a laugh is quick to follow suit with a hummed "it is a shame that i am not gifted with poetic graces, for there are so many wonderful words you are so deserving of and yet i believe the best i can come up with is 'good guy'

leaning into his embrace, she looked out to the crashing waves, chin tipping upwards to fully indulge in the sprightly breeze playing with the thick fur of her neck. she wished so desperately to remain in this moment of time forever, eternal bliss humming in her ears as she lay against the one who loved her. yet she supposed it was the fleeting nature of moments like this that made them quite so sensational, the knowledge that it would take the mere flick of nature's wrist to tear their delicate joy to shreds. it was what made them love so fiercely, so desperate to relish in what they had when they still could.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: sitting in the back seat smoking a cigarette you thought was gonna be your last - by Tundra - June 27, 2020, 09:12 AM