Seaside Moors And I did a lot wrong I can't make right
303 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Between the three of them, medical knowledge appeared to be severely lacking. Aningan fell silent as he considered the available options, whilst also listening to the boy as he continued to speak. His wounds needed to be tended to, even if only to be washed out. But to prevent the pain? He wasn’t sure how to go about to that—perhaps he could ask Erzulie, learn a thing or two to be able to handle the situation on his own. And with that aspect of the situation potentially resolved, that left another issue: the attack itself.

By allowing the boy entry, would he be endangering his pack—his family? Rowan offered to leave, should the Redhawk come for him, but would that be enough? Looking between the two of them, he was slow to speak, to decide. Weighing the possibilities, wondering if the risk was one worth taking. But… the boy knew Maegi and Tundra both, a member of his family and a packmate. Would turning him away cause more grief than granting him access?

“Tundra, I want you to be the one to clean up his wounds,” he said eventually. “Take him to the shore, use the sea.” The water always made him feel better, even if wounds were frequently met with a sting. “You can stay,” it was decided. “But if this Redhawk comes looking for you… I can’t endanger my family for you.” If it came down to it, he would cast the boy out to fend for himself without so much as a second thought.
Characters are more than welcome to mistake Aningan for a polar bear.
A snowy owl can also be noted hanging around with Aningan, usually in the trees or sky, unless stated otherwise in my posts.
Messages In This Thread
And I did a lot wrong I can't make right - by Rowan - May 13, 2020, 02:35 PM
RE: And I did a lot wrong I can't make right - by Aningan - May 22, 2020, 10:02 PM