Seaside Moors And I did a lot wrong I can't make right
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
that troubled frown lingered, only deepening at the mention of his discomfort. yet she held her tongue for the moment, letting aningan have his time as she pondered over what to do. this redhawk, she couldn't just get away with this..attacking an innocent child just because he'd been born into blackfeather's shadowy clutch. the mere idea of it, picturing bright, inquisitive rowan being attacked for his mere indentity....it was a great deal of effort to keep her hackles at bay when that rage writhed within. absent nods were offered at the polar wolf's order, she'd planned on doing that much anyway. did rusalka even have an actual healer? she wasn't familiar enough yet to know much on what skill sets they all claimed. a question for another time however, for even as she thought it, it was fading back into a twisting mist; there was only one thing she could truly focus on at that moment. 

it was when rowan promised to leave if needed that her attention snapped wholly back in place, flinty gaze bearing into the boy and then the rusalkan, jaws gritting at the open suggestion tailing that sentence. blinking back to rowan, she could do nothing to dull the blade as words leaped sharply into the chilled air "if she comes back and rusalka...casts you out...then i'm going with you and no, you are not going to talk to her again; she clearly isn't going to humour youa growl rumbled deeply alongside those last words, tail flicking behind her. there was still so much she wanted to know, had rowan come across moonshadow again? why had he left without a word in the first place? how did aningan know maegi? exhaling lowly, she forced herself to relax somewhat, for rowan's sake. her own misgivings weren't going to help him and neither was keeping him standing on this border.

she glanced to the ivory boy at her side and mustered as much sincerity as she could manage into a low "thankseven if her pelt still prickled at the ease in which he'd made it clear that they would not be safe here should trouble come seeking them. or at least rowan but that by extension would always mean her. if he had nothing else to say, she'd gesture wordlessly for the earthen boy to follow her so that they could cover the moors and seek help from the roll of the presumptuous sea and after that, she would perhaps seek the bear like boy herself.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
And I did a lot wrong I can't make right - by Rowan - May 13, 2020, 02:35 PM
RE: And I did a lot wrong I can't make right - by Tundra - May 25, 2020, 07:47 PM