Stone Circle I won't explain or say I'm sorry
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Perhaps if they weren't at the borders of a pack he was rather cautious of he would've said something about the way Clay ordered him around. His ears shifted back on his skull and he glowered before nodding and dropping his gaze staring holes in the ground as he puzzled over yet another one of Clay's mood shifts. Had he done something wrong coming along? A flicker of annoyance rose as he wanted to mutter something petty about going back since he wasn't needed anyway.

Instead a shadow appeared followed by a man who's size towered over him and he was bigger than Clay. Seeing the similarities in appearance he swallowed a nervous lump in his throat while simultaneously trying to seem bigger, lips twitching as his right shoulder flared with pain from the various wounds oozing from opened flesh. Silver eyes stared unwavering at Clay's father as he observed in silence the stoic regality in which the elder grey man moved and regarded his injured son. Unimpressed and feeling defensive in the face of the lack of concern from the male the question went unanswered as he held the command he was given to high esteem if only because his first impulse was to give a half ass response of 'stuff clearly'. 

His silence proved a blessing as a russet hued woman strode from the woods and he blinked, his heart stuttering as she followed the king's question with her own demanding his identity before turning her full attentions back to her son. Watching the motherly display it was clear Clay was safe here and that he wouldn't be needed much longer. Judging by the defensiveness and suspicious look he was tossed his return to Nightwalkers would be quick "My name's Valour ma'am. I just wanted to get Clay home safe" eyes shifting away he moved closer to Clay while simultaneously backing up to let him take the lead feeling uncomfortable. Not sure who to look at he began to gently lick at the wounds he could reach on his chest, cleaning the blood from the broken clotting.
3/10 mastery
Messages In This Thread
I won't explain or say I'm sorry - by Valour - May 14, 2020, 02:27 PM
RE: I won't explain or say I'm sorry - by Clay - May 14, 2020, 02:37 PM
RE: I won't explain or say I'm sorry - by Greyback - May 14, 2020, 02:51 PM
RE: I won't explain or say I'm sorry - by Valour - May 15, 2020, 09:52 PM
RE: I won't explain or say I'm sorry - by Clay - May 18, 2020, 12:05 AM
RE: I won't explain or say I'm sorry - by Greyback - May 18, 2020, 12:14 AM
RE: I won't explain or say I'm sorry - by Valour - May 25, 2020, 03:14 PM
RE: I won't explain or say I'm sorry - by Clay - May 25, 2020, 07:56 PM
RE: I won't explain or say I'm sorry - by Greyback - May 26, 2020, 11:15 PM
RE: I won't explain or say I'm sorry - by Valour - May 31, 2020, 11:53 PM