The Tangle Got a secret, can you keep it
I
Banned
203 Posts
Ooc — Tori
She's stricken. All of this sobbing, crying, breaking apart this winter after her heat had driven her nearly mad, her body absorbing what would have been her family. 
Surely she had courted similarly unsavory males- Asmodeus and Santiago. She smiled softly at the thought of him wrestling with their son, ear tag flopping about. A future doomed to never happen. 
But with him..no she couldn't bear it. If he somehow got her Pregnant, it would tear her to pieces. She would take the herbs her mother had taught her, and leave his children in a bloody pile in his den. But who did she want pups with? 

Surya. The sweet, headstrong warrior she had been smitten with from the beginning. Her heart squeezed and she realised she would never let him go when she was reunited with him. 
But if he intended to keep her...
No. She wouldn't abandon her pack.  
"A whole year....you realise I have a family? A pack? Duties. Something you likely know nothing about. They will come looking for me. They probably already are." She answered boldly. She wasn't afraid of him. Not anymore. Somewhere deep inside her she was becoming colder, sharper. She knew it was the presence of her goddess, and smiled softly at the comforting thought.
Messages In This Thread
Got a secret, can you keep it - by Aphrodite - May 14, 2020, 06:57 PM
RE: Got a secret, can you keep it - by Aphrodite - May 14, 2020, 08:09 PM
RE: Got a secret, can you keep it - by Aphrodite - May 15, 2020, 02:15 AM
RE: Got a secret, can you keep it - by Aphrodite - May 15, 2020, 02:44 AM
RE: Got a secret, can you keep it - by Aphrodite - May 15, 2020, 12:25 PM
RE: Got a secret, can you keep it - by Aphrodite - May 16, 2020, 05:14 PM
RE: Got a secret, can you keep it - by Aphrodite - May 18, 2020, 06:17 PM
RE: Got a secret, can you keep it - by Aphrodite - May 18, 2020, 08:01 PM
RE: Got a secret, can you keep it - by Aphrodite - May 19, 2020, 03:07 PM
RE: Got a secret, can you keep it - by Aphrodite - May 20, 2020, 02:43 AM
RE: Got a secret, can you keep it - by Aphrodite - May 20, 2020, 02:56 PM