Whitefish River Someone Tell Me Something Comforting
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
She felt a little guilty for implying that there would be more pups in the Constable's future; the statement was a little insensitive, too, which made her feel even worse. I'm sorry, Ira. I didn't mean to— she paused, unable to find the words. She looked away, ready to steer the subject away from the uncomfortable topic. Ira wasn't in the state to be worrying about the pup's fathers' disappearance. 

Speedy could tell Ira was surprised by the fact that she had called her a friend, but she didn't dispute the claim either. Regardless of whether or not the Constable felt the same way, Speedy still considered her a friend—one she cared for deeply given all the time she had known her and how she had watched her struggle through her injury over the winter and now through a difficult birth with no fathers by her side to offer support. She just wished she could do more for her. 

She nodded, smiling warmly at the other mother's concern. I promise, I will go rest right now, she told Ira. I'll be just outside with Emrik, so just call out if you need something. She turned then and made to exit, stopping once to offer another smile at Ira but eventually taking her leave unless she was stopped.
Messages In This Thread
Someone Tell Me Something Comforting - by Ira - May 27, 2020, 01:00 AM
RE: Someone Tell Me Something Comforting - by Speedy - May 27, 2020, 01:57 AM
RE: Someone Tell Me Something Comforting - by Emrik - May 27, 2020, 02:12 AM
RE: Someone Tell Me Something Comforting - by Wynter - May 27, 2020, 02:17 AM
RE: Someone Tell Me Something Comforting - by Nutmeg - May 27, 2020, 11:53 PM
RE: Someone Tell Me Something Comforting - by Ira - June 03, 2020, 02:25 PM
RE: Someone Tell Me Something Comforting - by Speedy - June 03, 2020, 10:41 PM
RE: Someone Tell Me Something Comforting - by Ira - June 05, 2020, 09:17 PM
RE: Someone Tell Me Something Comforting - by Speedy - June 09, 2020, 11:41 PM
RE: Someone Tell Me Something Comforting - by Ira - June 10, 2020, 01:49 AM
RE: Someone Tell Me Something Comforting - by Speedy - June 16, 2020, 07:25 PM