Heron Lake Plateau Here I Go Again
16 Posts
Ooc — JB
Comparatively speaking, Blackheart was a spry deer-like creature compared to the more burdensome wolf. Of course, she had no idea that it was a wolf; it looked like any of the assorted dogs she'd seen in passing. She had very few connections within her previous life so she would not compare the stranger to a husky or any northern breed despite the obvious connection, but she had known a shepherd, and that was the closest thing she could think of. This creature was taller and broader in the shoulders, with a round head and small triangular ears. Their coat was a lovely composition of greys that transitioned to cream. Blackheart was not a vain person, but she found the entire ensemble appealing in an aesthetic sense. However, what her eyes lingered upon the longest was the stranger's face - their tapered snout, specifically.

When they opened their mouth Blackheart tensed further, half-stepping back, as if to avoid an attack despite the distance between them. Instead words came flowing from them; this was something she'd never heard before. Blackheart could communicate but she'd rarely had the opportunity, and to find a wild dog in this space with the same capability was jarring.

The question went in one ear and out the other; a second later the comment registered and Blackheart sort of.. twitched. The ears framing her face bounced softly. I'm Blackheart. She states, figuring that's what the creature meant. It had been an odd question - weren't they the same? Four legs, a tail, a snout, fur. The other dog looked more rugged and certainly more adapted to this wilderness, but they were otherwise identical according to her.
Messages In This Thread
Here I Go Again - by Amaya - May 29, 2020, 12:04 AM
RE: Here I Go Again - by Blackheart - June 07, 2020, 05:27 PM
RE: Here I Go Again - by Amaya - June 13, 2020, 12:02 AM
RE: Here I Go Again - by Blackheart - June 16, 2020, 08:51 PM
RE: Here I Go Again - by Amaya - June 21, 2020, 10:51 PM
RE: Here I Go Again - by Blackheart - June 28, 2020, 04:51 PM