Heron Lake Plateau Here I Go Again
16 Posts
Ooc — JB
The stranger did not attack her outright, which was a good starting point. She spoke, and that was bizarre to Blackheart's ears; not that she expected any different. This woman looked like one of the northern dogs she'd sometimes see while out walking with her master, or maybe at a roaming park, so it was less of an alienating moment to Blackheart than to her new companion. She had never heard of a dog called a wolf before; but maybe without a master present, that's just the term that these dogs used? The explanation left her wondering many things, most of which she tucked away to contemplate later.

Well, Blackheart murmured while trying to think of the best way to explain herself - but it would be hard. As far as she could tell they were exactly the same. This woman, Amaya, had a thicker coat, but they both had four legs, a tail, powerful noses, and a generally similar shape. I guess... I'm not from around here, so maybe that's why I look.. different? You don't look very different to me. She smelled a lot different though, in the sense that her wild smell was dwarfed by the pine scent and wilderness around them; as if she belonged here among the trees, versus Blackheart who probably still smelled vaguely like kibbles and bits.
Messages In This Thread
Here I Go Again - by Amaya - May 29, 2020, 12:04 AM
RE: Here I Go Again - by Blackheart - June 07, 2020, 05:27 PM
RE: Here I Go Again - by Amaya - June 13, 2020, 12:02 AM
RE: Here I Go Again - by Blackheart - June 16, 2020, 08:51 PM
RE: Here I Go Again - by Amaya - June 21, 2020, 10:51 PM
RE: Here I Go Again - by Blackheart - June 28, 2020, 04:51 PM