Moonspear On and on, we carry through the fears
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
The leader...even with Uyo on him he'd still stared the fucker down. Black fur with...what would you call it? Highlights? Tinting? "Some red, yes" all he knew was that the man wasn't entirely raven furred as the lady they sought out was remembered to be. He listened intently to Hydra and while yes, his pride took a blow hearing his plans not be agreed upon she had some points. Even so, Ursus did not know Nightwalkers and how they worked through just two meetings...mainly because they had no style. They were all just...savages weren't they? Here Hydra stood a leader of a pack of wolves he already assumed formidable and she spoke like a true Warlord stating they'd been seen too much and could be potentially too well known by Ursus. Of course she was right about them expecting it, who took another's pup and didn't think they'd be sought after.  "They've only seen the Nightwalkers twice.  Me and a nightwalker named Clarence who followed me unasked and at a seperate time Santiago Consort to my General. Santi alone fought off four or five of them and left alive. The only issue on my end is the one who attacked me, Uyo. He was with us as a captive and fought his way out against Vengeance and Serem a long time ago. He does know us"  at first he didnt't feel entirely angry but when their reputation was thrown in his face he began defending the wolves of Nightwalkers who'd tried to be peaceful for months, he'd actually put effort into not being an asshole anymore for that reason.  "Our reputation was because of Vengeance and the horrible things he did and had us all do for him. I don't know if he ever told you the truth about what he was leading but the pack I run now isn't his. It is a new nightwalkers and I am trying to fix the fact that our name is heard and people immediately look at me like I'm a monster"  the last bit was a small slip in his temper, his wording perhaps a little snappy and as such he averted his eyes ears angling backward as he tried to focus on the more important matters at hand. "Ursus is already earning quite a name for themselves if you know wolves, there and we do as well. On top of threatening Easthollow that makes three packs who see them negatively. Regardless of what we do, Ursus is the enemy and if the entire wilds hunted them I would be content to join" his words were always bold but this was a time when he was genuine and passionate in the declaration eyes burning fierce. If Ursus was ever that hated he would ally Nightwalkers with anyone who asked within reason to hunt their asses time after time again.  "Nightwalkers reputation is that we don't mess around. They have three strikes and one of them is snatching a child, that's practically begging for it. Kidnapping is ridiculous" of course there was the fact that was exactly the reason he was the way he was, Vengeance had kidnapped him and took him to Nightwalkers as the first child. His mistake was saving Hela's life...

Seeing as his plan wasn't seen as workable he hadn't any other idea what to do and so he turned his eyes back up to her "If you can formulate a plan we have someone also doing so right now, perhaps the three of us can meet and discuss it further?" the temper had faded in the past few minutes and he was back to full respect looking to her and seeming in that moment just as he was, a young boy leading an angry pack to war without guidance or any idea what he was doing aside from his best. Looking up as the Moonspear leader said she needed time to talk about it with her coleaders he bit back the desire to say something about the urgency of a kidnapped child and instead nodded thanking her for the consideration and returning home.

I am archiving all of my old threads with no replies. If you want to continue this at some point or just leave it open ended that's fine.
3/10 mastery
Messages In This Thread
On and on, we carry through the fears - by Valour - June 03, 2020, 07:51 PM
RE: On and on, we carry through the fears - by Hydra - June 03, 2020, 08:21 PM
RE: On and on, we carry through the fears - by Valour - June 03, 2020, 08:39 PM
RE: On and on, we carry through the fears - by Hydra - June 04, 2020, 09:54 AM
RE: On and on, we carry through the fears - by Valour - June 09, 2020, 06:40 PM
RE: On and on, we carry through the fears - by Hydra - June 16, 2020, 10:01 AM
RE: On and on, we carry through the fears - by Valour - June 16, 2020, 03:36 PM
RE: On and on, we carry through the fears - by Hydra - June 17, 2020, 11:12 AM
RE: On and on, we carry through the fears - by Valour - June 19, 2020, 06:31 PM