Haunted Wood I babble on until my voice is gone
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
There was a short rumble of laughter cut off by Clay's touch. For a moment his heart thumped so hard he could feel it against his chest and then Valour's eyes closed as he melted. Never had anything in his life felt that good, the smallest of groans rose from his maw barely even paying attention enough to catch the reminder of their last time together. Eyes opening to meet Clay's he didn't respond holding back an unexpected emotional response.  the words meant something deeper after everything that had happened between them and while he would love to say Clay did not command him...

he did. 

What did this small scrawny prince have over him that made him turn into a brainless mass of muscle nearly unable to form a coherent thought? Even more confusing and frustrating was the way Clay seemed to enjoy flaunting his sway over him every chance he got.  A low growl rose in his throat building in intensity as he stared into green eyes his heart racing inside of his chest as he climbed to his paws and jumped to stand over the smaller man. Leaning in he pressed their cheeks together his muzzle pressed against the fur of Clay's ear where he parted his lips captured the velvety flesh between his canines biting down gently with a growl before he released to purr "How so? I've saved your ass, doesn't mean you own me" as if daring the other to push the matter, a playfulness to his tone as if he were trying to stir the male up.
3/10 mastery
Messages In This Thread
I babble on until my voice is gone - by Clay - June 09, 2020, 01:29 AM
RE: I babble on until my voice is gone - by Valour - June 09, 2020, 02:01 AM
RE: I babble on until my voice is gone - by Clay - June 09, 2020, 02:15 AM
RE: I babble on until my voice is gone - by Valour - June 09, 2020, 02:42 AM
RE: I babble on until my voice is gone - by Clay - June 09, 2020, 02:59 AM
RE: I babble on until my voice is gone - by Valour - June 09, 2020, 03:27 AM