Seaside Moors you be the hero, i'll be the sidekick
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
curious. not the direct wish of his leader and yet she allows him to deliver such a message to the pack she had issues with. interesting indeed. dark eyes were impassive despite the slight arch to a slender brow, wondering idly what status he had amongst the pack he hailed from and whether it would be enough to shift this leader's hand should the need arise. "well i can only hope you're rightshe decides to merely hum, stretching slender limbs forth as she casts a cursory glance across the moors for any sign of authority figures. so far their only company was the hum of the breeze and a few curious sea birds, her pelt ruffled a little as she glared at them. not a fan of their screeching chatter and glinting beaks after growing so accustomed to the hushed murmur and lilting caws of shadowed ravens and she wondered idly how bertók was as she blinked back to her company, unable to help but notice his recent absence. perhaps visiting the shadowed woods and as her own soul yearned to walk within the embrace of tightly packed trees once more, she could not blame him. 

ears flick to attention when he speaks up once more, smile gracing pale features as a laugh slips forth to twirl with the salty air. "indeed it seems that is quite usually the caseshe muses lightly, thinking back over the hatred that had burned and writhed between blackfeather and the melonii clan. of course, being as biased as she was, the childish antics had been that solely of the melonii's. it was after all them who'd tried to steal their woods, they themselves had been merely minding their own business. she is drawn from wistful memories of leading within the beloved shadows alongside maegi and curious jakoul when the familiar scent of aningan makes it mark moments before the polar man joined the conversation. an affable dip to her head is offered in greeting as she leans back easily to let him take the lead. at the question she merely chirps "it's an interesting onebefore settling back onto haunches once more, leaving the rest of it to the stygian astaroth, small smile continuing to trail charcoal lips.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
you be the hero, i'll be the sidekick - by Astaroth - June 09, 2020, 12:28 PM
RE: you be the hero, i'll be the sidekick - by Tundra - June 10, 2020, 11:16 AM
RE: you be the hero, i'll be the sidekick - by Tundra - June 10, 2020, 03:28 PM
RE: you be the hero, i'll be the sidekick - by Aningan - June 10, 2020, 11:07 PM
RE: you be the hero, i'll be the sidekick - by Tundra - June 11, 2020, 10:00 AM
RE: you be the hero, i'll be the sidekick - by Aningan - June 24, 2020, 12:08 PM