Northstar Vale All the days of my life.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Gamma
161 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Hoping for @Ibis, set around May 26th.

To reunite with his brother had been nothing short of wonderful, and there were no words to describe the overwhelming emotion that bloomed within him to look upon his face for the first time in so long. Despite the bitterness and frustration that Viinturuth harboured for their parents, he'd always regretted leaving his siblings behind - especially Akavir.

Life could be good again, he wanted to believe. Together, the Frostfur-Mayfair siblings would work to make up for lost time, to reestablish the bond that clearly still remained, yet something wasn't quite right. While Viinturuth loved his brother fiercely, there was a darkness in him that he couldn't quite shed: envy.

It rooted itself the moment he recognised the scent of a certain little Queen that clung to Akavir's pelage. Viinturuth, fixated at first sight of Ibis on the slopes of their neighbouring mountains, wasn't sure what to make of it all. They'd flirted smoothly back and forth and, as far as he could tell, she had enjoyed his company as much as he had hers. There was an undeniable attraction, one he was curious to pursue - until Akavir dropped the bomb that she and her unborn litter belonged to him.

He didn't like it, not one bit, and his jealousy only grew over the days that followed. Viinturuth knew it would spread throughout him the longer it all played on his mind, and he prowled the vale in search of her. Perhaps, he wondered, seeing her again might temper the sourness he felt for the whole situation he'd found himself in.
Messages In This Thread
All the days of my life. - by Viinturuth - June 12, 2020, 06:00 AM
RE: All the days of my life. - by Ibis (Ghost) - June 15, 2020, 04:32 PM
RE: All the days of my life. - by Viinturuth - June 24, 2020, 01:30 PM
RE: All the days of my life. - by Ibis (Ghost) - June 29, 2020, 01:08 PM
RE: All the days of my life. - by Viinturuth - August 03, 2020, 04:03 PM