Haunted Wood You better run like the devil 'Cause they're never gonna leave you alone!
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
By her expression Valour knew that the situation was obvious. Valium was gone. Vanity came next speaking for him like she usually did and though he shot her a look filled with anger he held his mouth shut and simply nodded, confirming that it was Ursus. Once everyone was there he made his decision "I want two wolves to go to Ursus to make sure they brought him there and didn't-" he cut himself off not wanting to think about anything else because he'd foolishly rush Ursus now. "obviously don't get caught. Santi, Me and Clarence already made that mistake. I will be going to see Hydra Alone. She likes and trusts me and has personally offered to train for reasons like this before. We will be taking war to Ursus but I want to see if they'll join us first. We can't do it alone, some of us have to stay for the pups" it was clear enough that while he was just as hungry for blood there was a level head on his shoulders. Looking to Vanity all he said was "Soon" the word filled with seething hatred for the pack that had become his new target, a new goal to reach and strive for. "We'll get him back and they will fucking pay" he said this to Serem, another promise that he would be working his ass off to keep. 
3/10 mastery