Northstar Vale And when I came to, I had an epiphery.
415 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Historian
Her mother's lips disturbed the wonderful, awe-filled reverie that the girl found herself immersed in. It was like being pulled from water—no, molasses, thick and heavy. It was with reluctance that she was plucked from the dream-world into reality, and yet. . .

She could deal with this.

Lilitu opened her jaws as wide as she could, letting out a little yawp and snapping her lips shut. She smacked her gums, idly nosing along the smaller curve that was her sister's tiny plump body. It seemed separate from the bigger mass, so okay, there was One and there was Two. It might change with time, but probably not. Her mother and sister were One and Two and would remain so as long as she drew breath.

After all, they accompanied her though the newness of it all. The dreams might reveal secrets of other worlds, but upon waking, this was the world she had been given. She would embrace it; she would love it. It was not a choice, but she chose it enthusiastically.
Messages In This Thread
And when I came to, I had an epiphery. - by Lilitu - June 14, 2020, 12:53 PM
RE: And when I came to, I had an epiphery. - by Lilitu - June 22, 2020, 05:46 PM
RE: And when I came to, I had an epiphery. - by Lilitu - July 19, 2020, 11:38 AM