Northstar Vale Sincerely Yours, From One of Y'all
158 Posts
Ooc — Kegana
Could it work? Could they topple the tyrant? A tactician at heart, Yuudai thought over their plan. He had been defeated.... no not had... he was defeated. Lavender eyes fell to the ground, thinking... but mostly avoiding eye contact with his two companions.

Could he do this? What about Hiromi? God, could he put her thought that. And Kazuhiko? His son. And Reiko? Would she even care? But then again he had already been wondering if the pack would be better off without him. Maybe it wasn’t Takeshi that was the problem. Maybe it was him. If he went along with this plan, he could test his theory. Would the pack flourish without him?

Yuudai let silence fall between the trio. Thinking over as many scenarios as he could come up with. ”Alright.” His voice carried no higher than a whisper, but he nodded his head agreeing. He needed space and time, to find himself again. He was a samurai, but hadn’t felt like it in quite some time. ”If you stay here Vespera, and feed us information, we might find an opportunity to finally end Takeshi’s hold over Reiko.” Despite her perceived betrayal, Yuudai would never stop seeing her as their rightful leader, their Empress.

”I’m not sure where I’ll go. But I’ll contact you in a couple of days.” Yuu glances over his shoulder, his wife and son not far. His heart stung with the pain of leaving them both. This is for them. Either they will grow and flourish without him, or he would come back. Whatever is best for them, no matter the pain, Yuudai would do.

”I should go, if this is the plan we can all agree to. After I am fully healed I’ll leave you a sign Vespera, and we can talk. I assume you’ll do the same once you have broken the news to the rest of the pack, Collision.” Yuudai’s voice sounded stronger, a hint of his previous commanding presence coming through. ”If... If anyone wants to see my body. Tell them to t was my dying wish that no one see me in such a state. And tell Hiromi... tell her that I loved her and that we’ll see each other again.” Of course Hiro would assume he meant in the next life, but for now that was the best send off her could think of.

”Thank you...” Yuudai stood from his previous seated position, and bowed his head deeply. ”Thank you for your support, I am indebted to you both.” With a small smile and a deep breath, Yuu turned for the border. ”I’ll contact you both soon.” This was it. This was the beginning of the end for Takeshi... at least he hoped so.
Messages In This Thread
Sincerely Yours, From One of Y'all - by Collision - June 17, 2020, 04:34 PM
RE: Sincerely Yours, From One of Y'all - by Yuudai - June 17, 2020, 04:55 PM
RE: Sincerely Yours, From One of Y'all - by Vespera - June 17, 2020, 05:27 PM
RE: Sincerely Yours, From One of Y'all - by Collision - June 17, 2020, 06:35 PM
RE: Sincerely Yours, From One of Y'all - by Yuudai - June 17, 2020, 07:05 PM
RE: Sincerely Yours, From One of Y'all - by Vespera - June 17, 2020, 08:03 PM
RE: Sincerely Yours, From One of Y'all - by Collision - June 17, 2020, 08:29 PM
RE: Sincerely Yours, From One of Y'all - by Yuudai - June 17, 2020, 11:09 PM
RE: Sincerely Yours, From One of Y'all - by Vespera - June 19, 2020, 02:09 PM
RE: Sincerely Yours, From One of Y'all - by Collision - June 21, 2020, 10:24 AM
RE: Sincerely Yours, From One of Y'all - by Yuudai - July 02, 2020, 10:52 PM