Deepwood Weald tyger tyger, burning bright
spectrelight
260 Posts
Ooc —
Hearing back from Sugar Glider gave her some solace, but did not strip her of the urgency she still felt about this--not at all wanting to keep the medic waiting when who knew what else she might need to be doing. Now, she justified it in knowing Praimfaya was injured out there, and it gave rise to a whole slew of new questions. Was it the wolves that had attacked Osiris in the first place? Or was there an entirely different threat out there? The Wilds were full of surprises, and the wanheda had been gone from her keep for moons now. Who knew..

But, she had to first secure this much with the agouti yearling and it seemed her words had cut true already. She nodded first, relieved that he did not seem to need more convincing out of her for this--which, good. A piece of her had been prepared to offer him coming too if he needed to keep tabs on the situation and hear it for himself, but honestly, she preferred him at the Spear, alongside his siblings to protect the rest. Since he took it with only her explanation, that much kept off her tongue. As her months on the search had proven, they could get by without her, though she didn't like turn-tailing on them right now with young among them either. Thankfully, it was a strong pack built on a firm foundation, so, she had to chase this loose end of hers while the opportunity remained present.

Thank you, she replied, for lack of anything greater in the moment when her thoughts rushed wildly. She hoped she kept the sigh of relief then carefully contained. Your mother told me what she knew already.. and I appreciate that. I will let you know what I find out, she added for any extra assurances and lingered a bit for anything else he might see fit to add before she turned to set off towards the woods @Sugar Glider mentioned. Be there soon, she thought, willing herself into her quickest pace when the landscapes allowed. She had a lot else to think on, and hopefully reuniting with Praimfaya was just one.
Messages In This Thread
tyger tyger, burning bright - by Sugar Glider - June 18, 2020, 10:47 AM
RE: tyger tyger, burning bright - by Osiris’s Ghost - June 18, 2020, 12:29 PM
RE: tyger tyger, burning bright - by Hydra - June 18, 2020, 12:43 PM
RE: tyger tyger, burning bright - by Opalia - June 19, 2020, 01:15 AM
RE: tyger tyger, burning bright - by Sugar Glider - June 19, 2020, 09:12 AM
RE: tyger tyger, burning bright - by Osiris’s Ghost - June 22, 2020, 03:08 PM
RE: tyger tyger, burning bright - by Opalia - June 25, 2020, 04:12 PM
RE: tyger tyger, burning bright - by Sugar Glider - June 25, 2020, 06:02 PM
RE: tyger tyger, burning bright - by Osiris’s Ghost - July 07, 2020, 11:06 AM
RE: tyger tyger, burning bright - by Opalia - July 11, 2020, 01:41 AM
RE: tyger tyger, burning bright - by Sugar Glider - July 13, 2020, 01:11 PM