Sawtooth Spire i want to hold you in my arms
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
Howl followed behind Mahler, trying his best not to step on the man's heals as he hurriedly followed behind the man. He was just too excited it was hard to contain himself. A part of him was also worried, though the successful birth of his previous litter made him a bit less so. Luckily if anything were wrong Mahler informed Howl that he was a midwife and would be able to take for Star and their children.

As they approached the den Howl's eyes were locked on it and he nodded in gratitude as Mahler moved aside for him to enter. When he began crawling into the tunnel of the den he heard little snorting sounds that were now familiar to him. He poked his head into the den and laid eyes of their two precious creations. A sweet light female and a hefty brown and black male both eagerly feasting at Star's tests. "Star their wonderf..." he began saying but stopped as he laid eyes on Star. 

She was laying their unconscious, unlike Moon had been after she gave birth. His stomach sank and he instantly called out "Mahler!" in worry. He quickly rushed over to her and lightly nuzzled her head. "Star! Beautiful, wake up" he pleaded unaware of how severe her condition was. His mind was racing and it brought him back to Heartha and how she never work up after her birth.
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
Messages In This Thread
i want to hold you in my arms - by RIP Star - June 19, 2020, 02:39 AM
RE: i want to hold you in my arms - by Pendragon - June 20, 2020, 01:50 PM
RE: i want to hold you in my arms - by Calcifer - June 21, 2020, 01:56 AM
RE: i want to hold you in my arms - by Mahler - June 28, 2020, 05:52 PM
RE: i want to hold you in my arms - by Howl - June 28, 2020, 07:11 PM
RE: i want to hold you in my arms - by RIP Star - July 02, 2020, 02:32 AM
RE: i want to hold you in my arms - by Mahler - July 05, 2020, 07:40 PM
RE: i want to hold you in my arms - by Howl - July 06, 2020, 06:50 PM
RE: i want to hold you in my arms - by Mahler - July 18, 2020, 04:56 PM