Wheeling Gull Isle Can't believe my eyes, sweetest little parts of destiny
91 Posts
Ooc — Lullaby
Away
pardin the awful phone post

she bad left for a short time, she knew that the due date was close. she watched the warrior princess with the eyes of a concerned mate, a.amile played on her lips as she thought of that. minori was her mate, she had said yes to her proposal, her performance. she was probably grinning like a fool as she trotted back from the place she had been hiding her treasure, another gift but this one was useful to the children that would soon enter this world. in her grasp was a few different skins she had dried out, the main was of a deer but the others were soft rabbit's hide. their children would have the softest floor to sleep on, no dirt for them!

as she came closer to their seagrass decoared home she heard her, contractions had started amd she had not been there to soothe her. guilt tore at her as she wiggled herself into the den, laying the furs at her lover's head so that she could rest it there. she would need them more at this stage, she would need all the help she could get. 

the somgbird gave her wife a kiss before winding her way behind her, chocolate colored fur pressing against charcoal. "breath my love, I'm here.. just remember to breath.." she whispered their native tongue, knowing this was the perfect te to use it. she would be here ever step of the way, help where she was needed.. after all, that was what a devoted wife did.
common | japanese
[Image: counselor.gif] 0/5 | [Image: chronicler.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
RE: Can't believe my eyes, sweetest little parts of destiny - by Takara - June 20, 2020, 07:42 PM