Fox's Glade she is collecting pieces of the broken hearts
THE GOLDEN KNIGHT
212 Posts
Ooc — Impala
the hesistance he holds is not due to her. he is fearless of new faces. yet he is concerned with what he will do. is he capable of maintaining conversation? had he dared to put himself in the presence of another when too much turmoil existed within? it is too late now and he reminsces of his time alone. the distraction preferred. 

she arrives and he observes her. noting her willowy shoulder blades and silvery curls. she is youthful and glowing beneath the kiss of the sunlight. Collision does not note her beauty as he sees no such thing. to him she becomes another, currently, unmentionable face. 

she dismisses the silence and her voice were sweet, compelling; laced in delicate mercy. her head betwixt like a curious child and collision offers a charming smile. his eyes move towards eternal skies and he observes alongside her. "refreshing," he commends and his eyes fall back to her. she appears to truly appreciate this place. he wondered what brought her here. 

the scent she bares is equally unique and unknown. he knows absolutely nothing of the hollow that holds her and makes no connection. perhaps it is simply her own. it would seem there is too much going on, however. "pleased to meet you, miss. my name is collision," a kind smile remains as his tail moves behind him in content fervor. she is a gentle soul--that much he can see.
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA 

Messages In This Thread
RE: she is collecting pieces of the broken hearts - by Collision - June 28, 2020, 12:06 PM