Wheeling Gull Isle my tears melt into the sea
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
I'm sorry for such a long wait, I got totally overwhelmed by taking on too many threads!! D: also idk why this post got so long oops >_<

When Huā heard the names of the children, her eyes widened with some wonder. The names held a similar structure to those of their mothers'- and the lovely meanings made Huā's children's names look foolish. Little Blue and Dewy Jasmine, were those really names in comparison to the glory of Honesty and Happiness, or Beautiful Harmony? The empress loved whatever the naming convention of this 'Japanese' was. She smiled gently, eyes shifting from one to the other as she tried to commit their names to memory. It was hard to tell them apart now, when they were both little dark puppies, but there were some differences in markings which she knew would likely unfurl and become more obvious in time. Not to mention, that it was a boy and a girl... she would know them individually in little time. 

They have very beautiful name. I can not wait to see how they grow up, Huā chirped with a soft smile, knowing these were not her children but still feeling a pride and protectiveness for them- they were Yuèlóng. They would grow up strong swimmers and great fishers, perhaps one or both might go on to adore nature as she did- or maybe they would be warriors like Minori, or singers like Takara. When Minori said she ought to meet some others, Huā nodded thoughtfully- wondering if she should throw another pack activity soon. It was good to help foster those bonds, and she especially wished to see all the parents become friends so that they might work together. If a child was not watched by one... there might always be another adult to keep them safe, relative or not. 

Huā frowned as Minori's ears shifted backward and she explained she wasn't feeling herself. When Minori suggested that she would feel healthy again after moving more, the worryworm in Huā wanted to tell her to sit still, to take it easy on herself- she had just given birth, for crying out loud! But Minori was older and more experienced, had even had children before- and now the empress did not want to behave like a fool, trying to tell the general her own boundaries. Minori would know herself better than anyone. Well... I am very sorry to hear you do not feel well. If you think moving is best... that is okay, but please be careful. Ah. There was her paranoid side coming out- damn it. You let me know if you need help when-ever. I will bring you food when I can, as well. Snd with that the empress' expression shifted back to an awkward smile.
Messages In This Thread
my tears melt into the sea - by Huā - June 26, 2020, 12:12 PM
RE: my tears melt into the sea - by Minori - June 27, 2020, 01:03 PM
RE: my tears melt into the sea - by Huā - July 04, 2020, 04:06 AM
RE: my tears melt into the sea - by Minori - July 10, 2020, 02:44 PM
RE: my tears melt into the sea - by Miwa - July 10, 2020, 07:11 PM
RE: my tears melt into the sea - by Huā - August 01, 2020, 02:43 AM
RE: my tears melt into the sea - by Minori - August 08, 2020, 01:32 PM
RE: my tears melt into the sea - by Huā - August 26, 2020, 07:05 PM