Haunted Wood shiny, shiny, shiny boots of leather
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
At first seeing Vanity slip away silently he was worried she'd disagreed with his choice. It was understandable, they could barely afford the herbs they had leftover as it was. He'd need to start pushing Serem to teach him more about herbs, healing was needed in the woods and she had never seemed to give much care to using her knowledge. She returned fast carrying moss which she was not gentle with placing upon his wounds, causing Valour to flinch as the man cried out his voice sounding as broken as his body. Slowly silver eyes roamed over the injuries and he noticed the leg, flashes of Orochi and of Cordelia in his mind. Taking out a wolf's legs must be a common fighting move with all the times he's seen it done and had it done to himself...cringing he shifted and made to press himself gently against the stranger's side giviing him something to lean on. Looking to Guardian he nodded "Serem's den. There should be a pile of plants with little purple hollow flowers and roots attached to the bottom. There should also be a pile of little black seeds, place three on a leaf with the flowers and bring them to my den. I can treat him a little better" he only knew what was in the den because the old General had told him how to treat himself. It was called... Connery Root or something like that. Poppy seeds for pain and to put the man to sleep while he tended to all the wounds upon his bruised and battered body, the pain would be unpleasant to stand awake if he couldn't handle Vanity placing moss upon him. "You'll be put in a den close to mine. Don't take it the wrong way, you're in bad shape and i'd like to be able to keep an eye on that" while his words and tone weren't the nicest as usual his body pushed gently up against the man's showing wariness for the other's pain. "One step at a time..you'll be resting soon. What's your name?" he asked the man hoping for at least a name before he'd ask about what happened to him.
3/10 mastery
Messages In This Thread
shiny, shiny, shiny boots of leather - by Surya - June 28, 2020, 05:32 PM
RE: shiny, shiny, shiny boots of leather - by Valour - June 28, 2020, 07:18 PM
RE: shiny, shiny, shiny boots of leather - by Vanity - June 30, 2020, 01:54 PM
RE: shiny, shiny, shiny boots of leather - by Surya - July 02, 2020, 09:35 AM
RE: shiny, shiny, shiny boots of leather - by Valour - July 07, 2020, 08:05 AM
RE: shiny, shiny, shiny boots of leather - by Vanity - July 07, 2020, 08:19 AM
RE: shiny, shiny, shiny boots of leather - by Surya - July 08, 2020, 08:14 AM
RE: shiny, shiny, shiny boots of leather - by Valour - July 10, 2020, 03:00 PM
RE: shiny, shiny, shiny boots of leather - by Vanity - July 10, 2020, 03:14 PM
RE: shiny, shiny, shiny boots of leather - by Surya - July 21, 2020, 04:12 PM
RE: shiny, shiny, shiny boots of leather - by Valour - July 21, 2020, 07:34 PM
RE: shiny, shiny, shiny boots of leather - by Vanity - July 28, 2020, 02:31 PM
RE: shiny, shiny, shiny boots of leather - by Valour - August 05, 2020, 08:36 PM
RE: shiny, shiny, shiny boots of leather - by Vanity - August 06, 2020, 05:58 AM