Hushed Willows over, and out
the fire fae
423 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Away
"Yeah? I'll definitely go say hi eventually." Orlaith had met one of the mermaids a while ago, but did not know if the other was from Yuelong or not. She'd enjoy a trip to the beach, and perhaps ask around for that white wolf the sea. It'd be nice to have another spare with a fellow warrior.

"You can send me anytime, I promise to play nice." She smiled brightly, like an innocent child. Orlaith thought she was friendly enough- outside of the territory anyway. Tended to be rather harsh to those within, mostly because she demanded respect, and didn't want any foul wolves entering the paradise. Outside always tended to be a different story, for she knew not to simply start fights, and more or less simply enjoy the ride. Perhaps.. She could be nice as an ambassador. The fire fae's prideful attitude may be a challenge, however.

Though with more serious, the guard focused on what was said, "A bad time for my departure." A rather significant piece of information. She knew not all lands could be perfect, but didn't expect trouble before they had perfectly gathered peacefully to form Seelie Court, "The Saints huh.. Dutifully noted. An enforcement in the borders will set." All jokes aside, she at least knew when the time to act was serious. A general needed diligence and strength.

"It'll be fine. I'm here." A reassuring grin, full of the usual arrogance.
[Image: dbsjoiy-a0dc5a12-726e-4fc9-9f6e-325ac868...sKmYWTqVa4]
Messages In This Thread
over, and out - by Orlaith - July 07, 2020, 08:02 PM
RE: over, and out - by Lumiya - July 13, 2020, 05:18 PM
RE: over, and out - by Orlaith - July 13, 2020, 05:27 PM
RE: over, and out - by Lumiya - July 13, 2020, 05:48 PM
RE: over, and out - by Orlaith - July 13, 2020, 06:00 PM
RE: over, and out - by Lumiya - July 13, 2020, 06:26 PM
RE: over, and out - by Orlaith - July 13, 2020, 06:52 PM
RE: over, and out - by Lumiya - July 13, 2020, 07:03 PM
RE: over, and out - by Orlaith - July 13, 2020, 07:18 PM
RE: over, and out - by Lumiya - July 13, 2020, 07:33 PM