Wheeling Gull Isle wanna talk about it?
nothing in life is to be feared,
it is only to be understood.
857 Posts
Ooc — nami
an answer came to her second call, though silent.. unwilling to approach. ying knew better than to take his hesitance personally, and so offered him an open glance before looking back at huā. i should speak this way, then? she asked, the common tongue?

i am thankful for your home here, but i am not staying for long. ying looked between the woman and the man, her face contorted with unspoken apologies. my family.. my children are somewhere else. it is wrong to leave them. her partner had allowed the short trip on the sole condition that she make a prompt return; given his kindness, it was a promise she intended to keep.

astaroth, his name. ying was grateful for her question to have been answered before being posed, as she couldn’t have imagined how much it might have hurt him to ask. based on her dreams, the visions given to her, she knew that there’d once been a strong bond which she lamented having lost. 

at the very least, he deserved a greeting. should astaroth have chosen to remain where he stood, ying would approach him to say: thank you for bringing me here, then. my spirit misses you. she turned back to huā and continued, thank you for welcoming me.
[ hover for translations ]
sequoia coast · open for threads (3/5)
Messages In This Thread
wanna talk about it? - by Ying - July 08, 2020, 07:18 PM
RE: wanna talk about it? - by Huā - July 08, 2020, 09:38 PM
RE: wanna talk about it? - by Ying - July 09, 2020, 08:16 AM
RE: wanna talk about it? - by Astaroth - July 09, 2020, 11:50 AM
RE: wanna talk about it? - by Huā - July 11, 2020, 07:02 PM
RE: wanna talk about it? - by Ying - July 11, 2020, 08:10 PM
RE: wanna talk about it? - by Aiolos - July 12, 2020, 11:46 AM