Haunted Wood When I was a young boy
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
His ears flicked up as he pulled back giving her  her a curious glance at the mention of herbs in the mountains before returning to the wound checking it over once more as she continued. It brought him deeper into his own head, considering it heavily. So far he hadn't anywhere to be but here and nothing to do but...wait. While it wouldn't be something he was used to it would focusing on something that gave him a break from....everything Nightwalkers had made him into. Valour wondered if she understood the weight of what she'd said, the information she'd given him had opened a door to a new life that he could choose to take...or not to. "That would be something...learning medicine" he said softly as be pulled away from her sitting on his haunches to let the medicine sink into the sliced flesh before he'd apply the bandaging and secure it a trick he'd taught himself using brambles. Silver orbs focused on the masked face and he once again was struck by the early memory of finding her beautiful. Smiling he dropped his gaze and nudged the moss closer to distract himself from that "Would you want me to find you again?" he asked his voice vulnerable as he refused to meet her gaze. Tremulously he spoke again "In the future..if I decide to go seek out these healers. Or...do you prefer we just go seperate ways now that Nightwalkers.." his breath cut him off and he swallowed thickly leaning down and grabbing the moss quieting himself by leaning in to start placing it across the wounds gently pressing it in to pack it tight. 
3/10 mastery
Messages In This Thread
When I was a young boy - by Valour - July 13, 2020, 07:25 PM
RE: When I was a young boy - by Vanity - July 15, 2020, 02:37 PM
RE: When I was a young boy - by Valour - July 21, 2020, 06:47 PM
RE: When I was a young boy - by Vanity - July 22, 2020, 10:29 AM
RE: When I was a young boy - by Valour - July 22, 2020, 12:03 PM
RE: When I was a young boy - by Vanity - July 22, 2020, 12:52 PM
RE: When I was a young boy - by Valour - July 22, 2020, 07:34 PM
RE: When I was a young boy - by Vanity - July 23, 2020, 02:07 PM
RE: When I was a young boy - by Valour - July 23, 2020, 06:11 PM
RE: When I was a young boy - by Vanity - July 28, 2020, 02:11 PM