Emberflame Ridge in your most frail gesture are things which enclose me
◌●◎◉◎●◌
228 Posts
Ooc — Rosie Partytime
✹☾❂

The woman watched him as he struggled through his response, giving his name in a cascade of R-sounds. Her tail swung low unhurriedly, the very tips of the longest furs just barely sweeping the earth beneath her — her ears pressed forward, ready to receive his every syllable. If it was interesting company she had desired, it seemed that some higher power saw fit to give it to her, and this made her shine brightly from some deep, illuminated spot in her chest.

"I’m Eleuthera," she responded, wincing somewhat at how… unnecessary it sounded. She gave herself pause before mentioning her surname, echoing his lapse just moments before, unsure if there was any reason to bring up the extra wordy mish-mash of surnames that her many mothers had gifted to her. However, being so close to lands of her childhood emboldened her, and made her proud despite of it. "Shakti-Singing-Sunlight" she admitted, then gave a small sigh and shrugged her shoulders as if it quite vexed her and required justification. "My parents were hippies," she offered, the tip of her tail writhing in the dirt.

She cast a cheek to the side.
"I’m so sorry, I know you must be busy..." but they both knew he had been lounging in the warm summer sun; so she wondered how he might respond to a small attempt at a joke. The sprite turned a willowed shoulder, as if to leave — to see if he would stop her, or if he'd actually let her go.
the voice of your eyes is deeper than all roses
nobody, not even the rain, has such small hands

Messages In This Thread
RE: in your most frail gesture are things which enclose me - by Eleuthera - July 18, 2020, 01:00 AM