Whitewater Gorge which i cannot touch because they are too near
◌●◎◉◎●◌
228 Posts
Ooc — Rosie Partytime
✹☾❂

it’s like just being near Mal brings the teenage pettiness out of her

The male approached, not overly welcoming and clearly a bit deflated that she was not this Miriam character. Eleuthera’s ego smarted at this — who was Miriam, and what made her more desired than she? By the way that the spotted, clean-cut man looked her corporeal form up and down, Eleuthera surmised that they at least looked similar. Perhaps Miriam was prettier, with softer fur and more fine-boned features and a voice that floated on the winds. Eleuthera’s shuddered internally. She sought to prove her worth by keeping this guy engaged in conversation even though he clearly was about to bow out. By the time they were through, this other woman would be a distant memory.

Miriam, who?

“Hmm, I’m afraid not" she murmured, furrowing her brow as if she were going through the catalog of her familial relationships in her mind. She momentarily thought of Ibis and Okeanos, then spent several longer moments thinking warmly of Séamus and Olive and Seabreeze. No thought was spared for Delight and his brood, per usual. “Unless Elysium had another lilac child that I didn’t know of." There was no reason she should mention Elysium, except for that she always talked about them and they were on her mind now. But those spots of his…

Eleuthera regarded the stranger with an uncomfortable, simmering sense of deja vu.
the voice of your eyes is deeper than all roses
nobody, not even the rain, has such small hands

Messages In This Thread
RE: which i cannot touch because they are too near - by Eleuthera - July 20, 2020, 01:56 PM