Northstar Vale Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North."
Maybe this time they can be friends :eyes:

Hotaru knew better than to run off far, that's why she stayed in familiar areas. Other kids existed, they lived around here she had seen them more than once now, but it seemed whenever she was out and about she couldn't find them? Maybe they were better about staying home than she... It would be nice to play with someone new though.

Maybe that's why her paws led her to a nearby den. What once was simple exploration led to a new face, two actually, though the other girl was quickly removed from the picture. The young Princess remembered the bark that she carried though as she tried to offer it before said removal. Did she also want to play?

The girl was far too shy to poke her head in the den as those other two had, so instead, she lingered. Maybe if she waited long enough someone would come out. Unfortunately for her, she failed to check the den's surroundings and completely missed that Lilitu was already outside.

Realized that she might be like right in front of the den if so ill edit! I took it as her nearby instead of right at the entrance.
#DDA0DD speech, #66cc00 singing, pawprint, Hotaru's Playlist  4/5* 4/5*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
RE: Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North." - by Hotaru - July 19, 2020, 12:22 PM