Northstar Vale Phyllis -- a woman -- has uslurped my role as Santa.
415 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Historian
That was more like it. Lilitu smiled demurely, feigning shyness at the compliment, though inside she was all fireworks and 'yeah, I know'. At Ibis's question, she nodded enthusiastically—that was the point! It was a present; she already had one just like it, although given her mama's reaction today, she'd best keep it hidden away.

Its fowh you, she stressed, grinning. She hoped the woman would take good care of it. With luck, maybe her daughter would bring her more for the collection.

Lilitu was already itching to look for more, and she looked out the den entrance a little impatiently, then back at Ibis. Mama play? she asked, her stubby tail wagging. She played a lot with Arielle, and her sister wasn't boring, exactly. . .but a game with her mother might be a refreshing change of pace.

Without waiting for a response, she loped clumsily out of the hollow, only stopping to turn and look back when she heard any kind of footfall behind her.

wrap this? :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Phyllis -- a woman -- has uslurped my role as Santa. - by Lilitu - August 15, 2020, 04:24 PM