Whitebark Stream the world you left, and forgot your name
486 Posts
Ooc — Zina
Juniper's usual firecracker self had been diffused by the visit to the healer's den. She was clearly disappointed by Aphrodite's absence. He realized that the youngster had been helping to tidy the herbal cache that had been left behind. As Juniper asked him a very loaded question, he stood there for a minute. He didn't know who most of these people were that she had mentioned, but it was obvious that this was not the first time she had been let down. Surya, Taikon knew, had been an important figure to Aphrodite as well, though he had never met him.
I don't know, he said when she asked why they couldn't stay. At her next question, he looked into her large, brown eyes, and sighed. He laid down in front of the den entrance to prevent straining his neck.
For you, scrub, always, he said, though even he wasn't convinced it was true. I just got here, anyway. Where would I go? The implication of course was that all of the people in Juniper's life had left voluntarily. He had a strong feeling thing was not the case at all.
relatively thin from illness (Apr 13, 2020)
Messages In This Thread
RE: the world you left, and forgot your name - by Taikon - July 24, 2020, 01:25 PM