Big Salmon Lake All my life they let me know
The Phoenix General
180 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
All Welcome 
Setting: Mid-afternoon/Around 80° F
Āzon's character introduction. Anyone is welcome to join!

The large brute staggered as he walked, swaying back and forth rhythmically as consciousness attempted to drift away. It had to be hundreds of degrees out here and that was just hundreds of degrees too high for this northern native. One would think that Āzoniol could be able to bare the rapidly changing weather around him after months of travel, but they'd be sorely mistaken. Though the temperatures were the least of his worries right about now.

hunger and thirst consumed the beast like a raging fire.

The dryness in Āzon's throat made it too painful to speak or even let out any audible noise. His pants sounded more like dry gasp rather than heaves of air and his tongue lulled lazily to the side of his mouth. If it wasn't obvious enough to the naked eye, Āzoniol was in the worst shape imaginable due to how neglectful he was towards his own health. It was as if the guilt Āzon felt for leaving his younger brother behind still noshed away at his core. What would they do to him if he wasn't there to protect him? He did not know. And that very fact distracted Āzon from eating regularly ever since departure.

Before anymore self-resentment could litter the thoughts of the he-wolf, his bi-colored visionaries set their sites on something that made them widen in arousal; water.

Āzoniol's drunken pace never changed but it did quicken whilst running towards those shores, wasting no time dipping his cranium down to take a drink. The cooling feeling of water hydrating his parched lips sent a shiver down his spine and a huff of relief from his nostrils.

The Pheonix General
Messages In This Thread
All my life they let me know - by Āzon - July 27, 2020, 07:51 PM
RE: All my life they let me know - by RIP Clarence - July 27, 2020, 08:42 PM
RE: All my life they let me know - by Āzon - July 29, 2020, 12:45 PM
RE: All my life they let me know - by RIP Clarence - July 29, 2020, 12:56 PM
RE: All my life they let me know - by Āzon - July 30, 2020, 11:08 PM
RE: All my life they let me know - by RIP Clarence - August 09, 2020, 11:00 PM
RE: All my life they let me know - by Āzon - August 13, 2020, 09:15 AM
RE: All my life they let me know - by RIP Clarence - August 24, 2020, 04:48 PM
RE: All my life they let me know - by Āzon - September 05, 2020, 11:31 PM