Big Salmon Lake All my life they let me know
The Phoenix General
180 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
Āzoniol's tongue lapped up the water greedily as a means to make up for the dehydration that nearly consumed him. The brute was so engrossed in what he was doing, in fact, that he neither saw nor sensed the approaching presence of anyone nearby. So when a voice of unknown origins suddenly came from nowhere, Āzon's already weakened pulse nearly leapt back to life in the cage of his chest.

His white crown instantly twisted sideways to face the stranger, hackles frilling from the back of his neck in alarm. A toothy snarl of warning directed itself towards the similarly colored male while he licked the jowls which water still dripped from. Āzon probably looked like some crazed rouge to them — a starved looking wolf that threatened those who dared to tread closer. Either way, the sire wasn't too concerned on how he looked at the moment. He hadn't seen another wolf in weeks and the sight of one right now made him instinctively hold his guard up out of both distrust and panic.

"You...who're you?..." the large sire croaked through still bared teeth. His voice was still strained from the lack of moisture.

The Pheonix General
Messages In This Thread
All my life they let me know - by Āzon - July 27, 2020, 07:51 PM
RE: All my life they let me know - by RIP Clarence - July 27, 2020, 08:42 PM
RE: All my life they let me know - by Āzon - July 29, 2020, 12:45 PM
RE: All my life they let me know - by RIP Clarence - July 29, 2020, 12:56 PM
RE: All my life they let me know - by Āzon - July 30, 2020, 11:08 PM
RE: All my life they let me know - by RIP Clarence - August 09, 2020, 11:00 PM
RE: All my life they let me know - by Āzon - August 13, 2020, 09:15 AM
RE: All my life they let me know - by RIP Clarence - August 24, 2020, 04:48 PM
RE: All my life they let me know - by Āzon - September 05, 2020, 11:31 PM