Big Salmon Lake All my life they let me know
The Phoenix General
180 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
The mysterious man before him smiled, a perplexing reaction despite Āzon more or less expecting him to attack upon confrontation. His guard was never lowered when the wolf failed to show any signs of reflected aggression, but his dry snarling towards them did eventually come to a slow stop.

Upon observation, the he-wolf did look fairly similar to Āzon in terms of physical features — the only contrasts being the difference in size & health, lack of markings and (of course) his damned green eye. Although he did take their strangely curled tail and flopped ear into account as well — 'What is this?' Āzon pondered curiously at these features for a while, wondering if his flopped ear was caused by injury and if his tassel shared a similar tale.

Now came the trying moment that was introductions; the male began first by introducing himself as 'Clarence'. Then came the dreaded question Āzon had hoped he wouldn't be asked — 'Whats your name?'. He definitely didn't feel too comfortable handing out his name to strangers willy nilly by the slim chance that he'd be recognized as an empire's banished subject. Though, no particular ill will was ever picked up between the two of them. So to hell with it.

Parking his rump at the edge of the lake, keeping his bi colored gaze on his reflection, Āzoniol sighed triedly and begrudgingly spoke his identity. "Call me Āzon. I'm new 'round these parts...". The atmosphere shifted to a much calmer state but still held thick tension in it, for Āzon was not yet trusting of the wolven stranger beside him.

The Pheonix General
Messages In This Thread
All my life they let me know - by Āzon - July 27, 2020, 07:51 PM
RE: All my life they let me know - by RIP Clarence - July 27, 2020, 08:42 PM
RE: All my life they let me know - by Āzon - July 29, 2020, 12:45 PM
RE: All my life they let me know - by RIP Clarence - July 29, 2020, 12:56 PM
RE: All my life they let me know - by Āzon - July 30, 2020, 11:08 PM
RE: All my life they let me know - by RIP Clarence - August 09, 2020, 11:00 PM
RE: All my life they let me know - by Āzon - August 13, 2020, 09:15 AM
RE: All my life they let me know - by RIP Clarence - August 24, 2020, 04:48 PM
RE: All my life they let me know - by Āzon - September 05, 2020, 11:31 PM