Big Salmon Lake All my life they let me know
The Phoenix General
180 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
Āzoniol still attempted to avoid any eye contact, but couldn't help but glance in the direction of the stranger when they'd talk about their former aligance. A pack, no, a disbanded pack southern ways from where they were right now. Made him wonder just how many packs were around the area....did that mean Clarence was a rouge like him? While his eyes scanned the boy curiously, Āzoniol couldn't help but notice something strange on their wrist. A part of him wanted to ask Clarence what it was, but kept his lips shut and continued staring into the water. It was probably too much of a sensitive topic to cover — Āzon of all people would know that feeling all too well after all.

Silence was all that followed from Āzon as the boy talked; well, that was until the mention of 'food' was involved. His ears quickly pricked up and his head snapped towards Clarence. He hadn't found anything to eat in days and an offer like this was something that sounded like music to his ears — mainly because his hunting skills weren't the best and all the prey he did manage to catch were already damn near dead. Āzon realized that he must've been staring wordlessly at Clarence like a starving animal (which technically, he was) and quickly turned away to compose himself. A brief "Yeah, sure, it's whatever..." is all he'd muster in a hidden state of embarrassment.

The Pheonix General
Messages In This Thread
All my life they let me know - by Āzon - July 27, 2020, 07:51 PM
RE: All my life they let me know - by RIP Clarence - July 27, 2020, 08:42 PM
RE: All my life they let me know - by Āzon - July 29, 2020, 12:45 PM
RE: All my life they let me know - by RIP Clarence - July 29, 2020, 12:56 PM
RE: All my life they let me know - by Āzon - July 30, 2020, 11:08 PM
RE: All my life they let me know - by RIP Clarence - August 09, 2020, 11:00 PM
RE: All my life they let me know - by Āzon - August 13, 2020, 09:15 AM
RE: All my life they let me know - by RIP Clarence - August 24, 2020, 04:48 PM
RE: All my life they let me know - by Āzon - September 05, 2020, 11:31 PM