Hushed Willows Would I run off the world someday?
Everything lies within Emotion
483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Any faerie is still welcome to join in the grooming!

She watched her members trickle in one by one, joining her outside the cave with their offerings. The meat would be offered to the hungry, the yellow flowers Stryx had brought would be gifted to the medicine den - the offerings were not for her, after all, they were for the court and its faeries. She was surprised to see the dedication and thought put behind the offerings - they ranged from furry to feathery to leafy - and she gently took each one to store in the nearby cache that had been dug for this occasion. She knew not what to do with the yellow flowers, other than take them inside where the ritual would continue to make sure they were safe from the elements.

Welcome. She said warmly, nearly motherly, tail gently swaying behind her. I hope you're all in the mood to calm and cool down after your hard work - please, follow me. She said with a small dip of her muzzle, before picking up the flowers and heading inside. The cave was lit only by the few, blue glowworms near the side of the small lake and the last remnants of daylight spilling in through the large opening in the ceiling. Her steps echoed throughout the cave, as well as the calming rhythm of the water that dripped from up high. She placed the bundle of plants on a shelf-like structure near the opening, then proceeded to make her way to the water.

Without a word, the fae glanced over her shoulder at the others and then slowly submerged herself in the water. Though the deepest part would definitely force you to swim, if one kept to the edges it was easy to find footing and in some places even sit. Come, let us relax and clean ourselves. She spoke softly, looking to the others expectantly as she ascended slightly - without the fluff of her fur, the fae looked even more delicate and fragile.
Messages In This Thread
Would I run off the world someday? - by Lumiya - July 28, 2020, 03:47 PM
RE: Would I run off the world someday? - by Kincaid - July 28, 2020, 08:41 PM
RE: Would I run off the world someday? - by Eleuthera - July 28, 2020, 09:45 PM
RE: Would I run off the world someday? - by Dante - July 28, 2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Would I run off the world someday? - by Stryx - July 29, 2020, 09:32 AM
RE: Would I run off the world someday? - by Valiant - July 29, 2020, 08:55 PM
RE: Would I run off the world someday? - by Caróg - July 30, 2020, 10:55 AM
RE: Would I run off the world someday? - by Lumiya - August 05, 2020, 10:37 AM
RE: Would I run off the world someday? - by Kincaid - August 05, 2020, 03:35 PM
RE: Would I run off the world someday? - by Eleuthera - August 06, 2020, 11:37 PM
RE: Would I run off the world someday? - by Dante - August 07, 2020, 05:55 PM
RE: Would I run off the world someday? - by Stryx - August 15, 2020, 04:29 PM
RE: Would I run off the world someday? - by Valiant - August 19, 2020, 08:29 PM
RE: Would I run off the world someday? - by Caróg - August 19, 2020, 10:16 PM