Iktome Plains with nothing to fear out here
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
a good natured roll of her eyes at that, shaded look aglow with dangerous roguery as she lilted back "i hope you're not suggesting that i'm too old and slow for you if you know what's good for youoffering a waggish display of pearly fangs before casting the press of a keen stare to their company, head tilting a little to catch the wispy exhale on which her introduction piggy backed. "well nice to meet you marisol, i'm tundrait's hard to decipher exactly where this girl hails from, the air offering only whispers of salt and sea and she finds hersef overwhelmingly glad to be on her way to the pleasant company of verdant growth, nose agreeing much more with the busy musk of forests rather than the sharp whistle of what danced with the waters. 

an ear flicks at rowan's explanation, intrigue tipped look focusing on the girl once more, frown gracing delicate features as she murmurs "i see...well that certainly wasn't too fantastic now, what had happened to her? looking to the sneering gash upon her throat, the soldier releases a sigh to twirl with the breeze "do you mind me asking who did that? or why? i'm afraid, as rowan knows, my knowledge on healing does not go beyond the basics. i can only offer myself as a guard at the most should the giver of that still be causing you distressshe wasn't exactly certain on how wise it was for her to be travelling in such a state, especially with two knuckleheads that likely couldn't name 10 herbs between them should their lives depend on it. perhaps she herself held better knowledge but, that wouldn't be much help if she were the one lingering upon death's door. still, she hadn't come to babysit and frankly, it wasn't her place to decide whether or not she should be making the trek to blackfeather. plus, she couldn't deny being pleased to see rowan hanging out with someone his own age. 

stretching out weary muscles as lissom figure continued to prowl along, she'd hum a curious "so how do you's know each other?"
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
with nothing to fear out here - by Rowan - July 28, 2020, 04:51 PM
RE: with nothing to fear out here - by Marisol - July 28, 2020, 06:16 PM
RE: with nothing to fear out here - by Rowan - July 30, 2020, 01:08 PM
RE: with nothing to fear out here - by Tundra - July 30, 2020, 05:52 PM
RE: with nothing to fear out here - by Marisol - July 31, 2020, 01:02 AM
RE: with nothing to fear out here - by Rowan - July 31, 2020, 05:17 AM
RE: with nothing to fear out here - by Tundra - August 01, 2020, 06:43 AM
RE: with nothing to fear out here - by Marisol - August 02, 2020, 06:21 PM
RE: with nothing to fear out here - by Rowan - August 03, 2020, 01:17 PM