Wild Berry Meadow How far I would not go
The Phoenix General
180 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
Before Āzon knew it, the very wolf he was trying to apologize to had started to run away and he watched them do so with widened eyes and a mouth set agape. "Wait!-" He'd yell after them while his paws unconsciously began moving forward, almost as if his body was telling him to run after them before they left — but it was already too late. Āzoniol had scared them off to flea....of course they did, what did he expect them to do?Something began building up in his chest like bile; a parasitic feeling of regret and guilt. The white brute's  plea to be forgiven for his snappy reaction was outright rejected. And that farmiliar feeling of rejection was one he knew all too well — one that pained him to encounter everytime. But Āzon, well...Āzon didn't blame them at all. If only it weren't for his terrible social skills this probably wouldn't have happened in the first place. The only one he could've blamed for the outcome was himself.

Audits on his cranium falling flat and eyebrows furrowed into an expression of dejection, Āzoniol turned one more time in the direction of the small, ghostly wolf and would turn to leave. Perhaps he'd go make another attempt at a hunt, maybe just travel further into the wilderness, but he just needed to keep himself busy to distract him from how shitty he felt right now...

The Pheonix General
Messages In This Thread
How far I would not go - by Āzon - August 03, 2020, 09:47 PM
RE: How far I would not go - by Aleister - August 04, 2020, 02:24 PM
RE: How far I would not go - by Āzon - August 04, 2020, 03:39 PM
RE: How far I would not go - by Aleister - August 05, 2020, 03:55 PM
RE: How far I would not go - by Āzon - August 11, 2020, 01:19 PM
RE: How far I would not go - by Aleister - August 11, 2020, 02:39 PM
RE: How far I would not go - by Āzon - August 11, 2020, 04:07 PM