Phoenix Maplewood saw what i’d done, he set up a nest outside
104 Posts
Ooc —
Rain. It was cold and soaked his pelt, not to mention the weight that slowed him more than the burns along his body. What now? Cal could only grumble as his thoughts ran rampant through his head. It was inevitable, every land needed rain, but the timing couldn't be worse. The Déorwine was still unaware of how much ground he needed to cover to reach the sacred land his God had settled in and until he was certain he walked the right path, muddied paws would push him forward.

Luckily, it seemed the High Elk had smiled upon him. Calhoun had let his guard down as he trudged, but a voice nearby was clear enough for him to be pulled from his thoughts. Red eyes scanned the surrounding brush as he came to a stop. Hello? He was certain, someone else was here, Cal was far too sane to be hearing things even in a time of need. After a short pause he'd raise his voice once more, Who lingers?
#B22222 , pawprint, Calhoun's Playlist 5/5* 6/10*, * = incomplete threads

Cal has family members up for adoption including his half brother!
Messages In This Thread
saw what i’d done, he set up a nest outside - by Cenric - August 03, 2020, 11:23 PM
RE: saw what i’d done, he set up a nest outside - by Calhoun - August 05, 2020, 09:53 PM