Phoenix Maplewood saw what i’d done, he set up a nest outside
104 Posts
Ooc —
Ah, so it was Célnes' will. That makes more sense, never would he have expected Cenric to join some pathetic pack for the hell of it nor permanently, but knowing Célnes she too did not intend to be there forever. I suppose there's some merit to that, though do we not have our own healers to seek out? If Célnes was so focused on hunting down her brother she should be just as interested in the rest of the Déorwine's whereabouts.

Of course, there was just a piece of him acting hypocritically as he too mentioned to Brewster about finding a healer, be it Déorwine or other. The only difference was in the end he never went through with his actions. I pray the High Elk does not smite you for your betrayal. You should present an offering to prove your loyalty. You and your siblings have been faithful thus far, I'm sure there's room for forgiveness if you act. 
#B22222 , pawprint, Calhoun's Playlist 5/5* 6/10*, * = incomplete threads

Cal has family members up for adoption including his half brother!
Messages In This Thread
saw what i’d done, he set up a nest outside - by Cenric - August 03, 2020, 11:23 PM
RE: saw what i’d done, he set up a nest outside - by Calhoun - August 25, 2020, 12:45 PM